Re: ADV: Re: ADV: Re: [4SQRP] Important reminder

jrdock@ckt.net

Should see the look on the face of a kid in McDonalds with 2 ear rings and a nose ring when you hand him a Susan B. Anthony dollar!  PRICELESS!!!

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Mar 7, 2019, at 9:55 AM, Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:

I was running a register at Borders books a bunch of years ago, and this girl on the next register took me aside to show me a $2 bill. She wanted to know if we should call security.

I asked her why she'd want to do that, and she said, I kid you not, "to catch this counterfeiter, duh!"

She tried to argue with me when I told her that $2 bills were real. She finally called the manager, who told her to quit wasting time, $2 bills were real. Just rare.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019, 11:17 PM Thomas Martin <tem494@...> wrote:
We have a place here in Houston metal recycling that pays in 2.00 bills and you can buy uncut sheets from the mint. Try giving someone Susan B Anthony dollars most of the kids today think the dollars and 2 dollar bills are not real.

On Mar 6, 2019, at 10:07 PM, Frank Perkins <N6CES.r@...> wrote:

Hey Bill,
Do you know they've still got $2 bills in circulation? No place in cash register for them.
What about silver dollars? No register place for them either.
How long has it been since you've been given a 50 cent piece in change?
Makes ya wonder, huh!
72,
Frank N6CES

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019, 7:32 PM jrdock@... <jrdock@...> wrote:
Amen !!

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

On Mar 6, 2019, at 8:19 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

I'd like to get rid of Daylight savings time   -   and pennies.

Bill
KV6Z