Re: 40m Net

wynger99@yahoo.com

Hi  All

Like Schultz on Hogans Heroes "I know NOTHING"  or " I heard NOTHING"

On  40 mtrs  I did check into the KCPN  "Kingman CODE Practice Net",  Kingman, Arizona

But the band went Long after one round and no other check ins..

Maybe next time....

Dale WN0WWY

On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, 11:12:22 PM CST, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:

I heard Chas in NJ really well, but that was it.  I was doing something else so I didn’t ask for relay.  The bands have been pretty bizarre for about 10 days.  Not unusable, just bizarre.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Mar 6, 2019, at 10:34 PM, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Then you had intelligent conversations - hi hi.
No joy here in OR.  I keeping hoping band goes long enough to hear you.
72 - Ron - AG1P