Re: What is this group about??

Donald

Ah, shoot, I was enjoying reading the posts about $2 bills and war pennies. Since my CW is awful, I sometimes don't read posts that are specifically about CW. I just delete 'em and go on to the next post. Might be a thin group, if we don't ever widen our conversations. Just my 2 cents (shiny new shield pennies).

Donald KB5PWL

On 3/8/2019 8:47 PM, m p via Groups.Io wrote:
Guys I have deleted messages about two dollar bills all day long.  I enjoy the group for qrp etc....but maybe this two dollar bill thing is going on a little to long.

Mark
KA8ONW