Blind CW Trainer

David Wilcox

I have a blind ham friend who wants to do self instruction of CW as his hearing is getting too poor for SSB.  He has a talking computer, talking iPod, and an Icom 756 Pro with a "talker".

Does anyone know of any stand alone trainer or computer trainer that he could use? Something simple, but easily changed with commands for the blind?  I have a few training aids that I have used but making changes for different parts of the program do not tell a blind person where they are in the program like he needs.

Thank you.

Dave K8WPE