Re: Blind CW Trainer

Dwayne Terry

Perhaps the https://LCWO.net is accessible enough for his screen reader.

73 de KA9KQH

On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 1:41 PM David Wilcox via Groups.Io <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a blind ham friend who wants to do self instruction of CW as his hearing is getting too poor for SSB.  He has a talking computer, talking iPod, and an Icom 756 Pro with a "talker".

Does anyone know of any stand alone trainer or computer trainer that he could use? Something simple, but easily changed with commands for the blind?  I have a few training aids that I have used but making changes for different parts of the program do not tell a blind person where they are in the program like he needs.

Thank you.

Dave K8WPE