Re: Oak Hills QRP Classic manual

David Wilcox

Gee Chuck,

That was FAST!!!! I am beholden to ya.  I asked for one a year or so ago and no responses.   Just going through my shack and trying to update all my rigs with the appropriate paper work so if the time comes to sell I have everything in order.

Thanks so much!!!

If I can do you a favor some time please let me know.   Even Oak Hills doesn't have this as I have asked, but Em said it was before he took over the company.

Dave K8WPE

On Saturday, March 9, 2019, 3:28:59 PM EST, chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@...> wrote:

Attached:

On 3/9/19 1:26 PM, David Wilcox via Groups.Io wrote:
I have a mint shape Oak Hills Research QRP Classic 20/40 meter xcvr and need a manual for it.  Does anyone have one they could copy for me?

Thanks,

Dave K8WPE