Re: Oak Hills QRP Classic manual

chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@...>

Dave asked me in another email about the operation manual and I do not have same, but I
found another Classic manual that is larger and for those interested it is attached for historical
preservation for all owners thereof.

I am OCD.  Whenever I get any kit, the first thing that I do is copy the entire documentation.
Just in case I wait a decade or more to build it and the paperwork gets separated, lost or
destroyed.  If you are watching my videos, I just started a series on the HX108-2 7-transistor
AM radio construction and theory for beginners.  Hoping that some will start a local class to
teach the next generation on building so that they can work on the next generation of robots.  :-)
But, they may grow up with robots repairing robots.

Enjoy,

chuck, k7qo

On 3/9/19 1:36 PM, David Wilcox via Groups.Io wrote:
Gee Chuck,

That was FAST!!!! I am beholden to ya.  I asked for one a year or so ago and no responses.   Just going through my shack and trying to update all my rigs with the appropriate paper work so if the time comes to sell I have everything in order.

Thanks so much!!!

If I can do you a favor some time please let me know.   Even Oak Hills doesn't have this as I have asked, but Em said it was before he took over the company.

Dave K8WPE

On Saturday, March 9, 2019, 3:28:59 PM EST, chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@...> wrote:

Attached:

On 3/9/19 1:26 PM, David Wilcox via Groups.Io wrote:
I have a mint shape Oak Hills Research QRP Classic 20/40 meter xcvr and need a manual for it.  Does anyone have one they could copy for me?

Thanks,

Dave K8WPE