Re: Blind CW Trainer

Bill Lamm

On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 11:41 AM, David Wilcox wrote:
I have a blind ham friend who wants to do self instruction of CW as his hearing is getting too poor for SSB.  He has a talking computer, talking iPod, and an Icom 756 Pro with a "talker".

Does anyone know of any stand alone trainer or computer trainer that he could use? Something simple, but easily changed with commands for the blind?  I have a few training aids that I have used but making changes for different parts of the program do not tell a blind person where they are in the program like he needs.

Thank you.

Dave K8WPE

 Take a look at IZ2UUF Morse Koch CW app in the Google app store.. it gives the letters in CW then a voice repeats it.  Lots of options for that setting.. I am just getting started with it

73
KD9MDL
Bill