Re: $2.00 Bills

Don Jackson

Hi Steve,

Where abouts are you in Panama?  I've visited there twice, wound up 2nd time operating HP3/ for a couple weeks way out west near Volcan.  That was couple years ago.  Got to meet a lot of HP3 hams in that area.

73,

Don AE5K

On 3/8/19 11:52 AM, Stephen Myers via Groups.Io wrote:
I am down here in Panama and when someone request a QSL card, they usually put money in it to cover the cost of postage. On two different occasions, I have rec $2.00 bills. I have them taped to my computer here in the "shack". I often wonder what the clerk would do if I tried to "pass" them! As I am not fluent in Spanish, I would have a hard time trying to explain my way out of the situation.

73's
Steve
de HP9SAM