Re: Ham Radio in Movie

davemrtn <davemrtn@...>

Well, no spoiler, after watching the movie it is my opinion that it did not end the way he describes.

I saw nothing to be sad about, or maybe I am confused !!

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!

On 3/10/2019 13:36, Tommy Gober wrote:
Yay spoilers! Good job.

On Mar 9, 2019, at 8:28 PM, Dwayne R via Groups.Io <masterdr@...> wrote:

I saw this a while back, it is on Youtube.

Fantastic movie.  . .. The ending is sad but amazing. .

Subject: [4SQRP] Ham Radio in Movie
To: "4SQRP.groups.io" <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, March 9, 2019, 7:10 PM

     I am watching a movie on