Re: A power pack for AAs and NiMh AA batteries

Walter - K5EST

Don't know about the 40 ft pushup pole, but SOTA has a 32 ft lightweight pushup pole,

also I found a shorter pole (mini) available in the U.S. at DX Engineering. URL is way too long, so Tiny URL is used here:

and here are a bunch of fiberglass poles and etc  ......  you can custom build your own design:

I do not endorse or am not pecuniary attached to the above companies  /  URLs.

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 6:13 AM Michael McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:
What is your 40ft pushup pole...I am looking for something like that.

Doc K5OSA