Re: A power pack for AAs and NiMh AA batteries

dekle <dekle@...>

These are heavy, expensive, and need to be guyed, but I can replace my dipole ropes without leaving the ground or shooting a projectile at the neighbor's house. It was worth the peace of mind for me.

https://mgs4u.com/product/mk-6-series-43-3ft-masts/

Bill

KV6Z

On 12/03/2019 8:17 am, Walter - K5EST wrote:

Don't know about the 40 ft pushup pole, but SOTA has a 32 ft lightweight pushup pole,

also I found a shorter pole (mini) available in the U.S. at DX Engineering. URL is way too long, so Tiny URL is used here:

and here are a bunch of fiberglass poles and etc  ......  you can custom build your own design:

I do not endorse or am not pecuniary attached to the above companies  /  URLs.

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 6:13 AM Michael McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:
What is your 40ft pushup pole...I am looking for something like that.

Doc K5OSA