Re: problem with Si5351

KM6KJE

no, I do not  also pin o on the Si5351 should have around 1.86 volts has no voltage the rest of the pins fine

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 12:36:16 PM PDT, Dave Benson <davek1swl@...> wrote:

Terry-

Jim Pruitt forwarded me your message mentioning no voltage on the ATmega328 pins 5 and 16. I gave him several suggestions, and I'm sure he'll send them to you.

When you briefly press the Function button,  do you get morse code in the headphones?

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 12:57 PM KM6KJE <terry.schulz@...> wrote:
the Si5351 0 pin as no voltage it should be about 1.68 volts and I am not getting any audio any suggestions on fixing this. all the rest of the pins on the Si5351 are right.  thank you