MO-KS Elmers needed

Walter - K5EST

Pardon the public service announcement but it seems important and I was given permission to post the email to the 4SQRP Group.

.......snipped from Larry's List.......
Calling All Elmers!

As you may have heard, the Mo-Kan Regional Council of Amateur Radio Organizations will be running an Elmers’ Table at the Ararat Shrine Hambash (http://hambash.com) on April 20th.  The Elmers’ Table is a place where any Ham, but particularly New Hams can come to ask questions, find a club to join, or be introduced to a Elmer who can assist them with their goals on the Amateur  Radio Experience.

Support During the Hamfest:

We still need people to assist in working this table.  While many slots have been filled, we particularly need help during the 10:30 to 11:00 AM Time, and the 11:30 AM to Noon Time, as no one has claimed these two slots at all.  Additional help is needed to have full coverage during 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM, 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM and 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM.  Please go to the Sign Up Genius page at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0B45AAAC2CA5FF2-mokan to claim your spot!

List of Elmers:

One of the aims of the Elmers’ Table is to match up Hams with an Elmer who has experience in the specialty needed.  The response for such Elmers has been outstanding!  Thank You!  We can’t have too many Elmers, so by all means, if you have not signed up yet, please do so by sending me an email with your:
        • Name
        • Call Sign
        • Email Address
        • Telephone Number
        • Area of Expertise or Subject Matter
Feel free to provide any comments, such as the area where you reside, or preferred contact method, etc.

We will provide the requesting ham with a card with contact information for the Elmer he or she should contact, then the dialog can be started between the “Master and the Student.”

Thank You for all your support for this project!

73

Randy Schulze – KDØHKD
Chairman,
Mo-Kan Regional Council of Amateur Radio Organizations
<rschulze@...>

......end snipped copy.........

Thank you everyone for the announcement space!

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention