Kits 4 Kids, a new adventure

Walter - K5EST

Attendees that pre-register for Ozarkcon 2019 are getting in on
the ground floor of a new adventure of recruiting new people to
the thrill of building a project and having something "they built"
that works.

The kit is no soldering......no high voltages (9 volt battery).....and
circuitry that is built on a real prototype board with plug-in wire
jumpers. The  Astable Multivibrator circuit is actually a 2 LED
Flasher circuit with flashing red and yellow LEDs. Simple, yes,
for us serious builders but folks have to start somewhere..Right?

The project is part of the 4SQRP Education program that is
dedicated to helping keep our great radio hobby growing
and Elmering in new members.

The first kit is the design genius of Bill - KV6Z and he is
already working on the next kit. We will have more
information on the 2nd kit later in the year.

We would like to know your opinions of the kit at Ocon
so we can tailor this kit for release at super reasonable
prices.

4SQRP is again leading the charge of finding new
members of our great Ham Radio Nation.

See you all at Branson.........it is gonna be fun!

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention