Re: OzarkCon 2019

Jeff Collins

Dear Walter,

    I have been to enough other types of conferences to know things can move quick or slow.

    I was once asked to speak at a conference (I am an award winning e-commerce expert) with 10 minutes notice because the person that was supposed to speak did not show up. When I asked why I was picked, I was told I was the only one there that could pull it off with 10 minutes notice (got the best seminar reviews of the conference). At another conference I was asked to be on a panel discussion because of a no show, but I had a two hour notice to do that one. So  I know the trials and tribulations of putting these things on. There are never any hiccups or issues. :)

    If it works out there is a spot, then great. If not...not a big deal. Just wanted to throw my hat in the ring in case something opens up.

Thank you,

Jeffrey R. Collins - W7GRV
FCC(SW) USN, Ret.
BS, EMT-P, FF I/II
Training Oficer -
Birch Tree Volunteer Fire and Rescue
Member of Missouri Region G HazMat Team
On 3/13/2019 10:56 AM, Walter - K5EST wrote:

OK Jeff, I have your email and name on my magic paper pad!

Trouble is, things  move so fast that we will not know if someone
does not show up for the  Build-A-Thon until 7:30 PM on Friday night.

Thanks for the e-note.......see you in Branson!

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:42 AM Jeff Collins <w7grv@...> wrote:
Dear All,

     I have not been on the radio much due to health issues. In fact I
had neck surgery two weeks ago today.

     All signed up for the conference. I had to wait to make sure I
would be up to it.

     If there is a waiting list for kit building and other such things,
could someone please put me on the list in case someone does not make it.

     I am taking scroll saw and lathe turning lessons in Branson then
heading over to the conference.