Re: OzarkCon 2019

Jeff Collins

Dear All,

    Thanks to those that have offered me a spot in the build classes.

    Just goes to show Hams are very generous people overall.

Thank you,

Jeffrey R. Collins - W7GRV
FCC(SW) USN, Ret.
BS, EMT-P, FF I/II
Training Oficer -
Birch Tree Volunteer Fire and Rescue
Member of Missouri Region G HazMat Team
On 3/14/2019 6:04 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:

Update Note.......Jeff, is now in the Build-A-Thon thanks to a real Ham Radio Operator being able to share. Turns out, no one looses out, and all involved still get to build the the kit at Branson.

Thanks,
Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:42 AM Jeff Collins <w7grv@...> wrote:
Dear All,

     I have not been on the radio much due to health issues. In fact I
had neck surgery two weeks ago today.

     All signed up for the conference. I had to wait to make sure I
would be up to it.

     If there is a waiting list for kit building and other such things,
could someone please put me on the list in case someone does not make it.

     I am taking scroll saw and lathe turning lessons in Branson then
heading over to the conference.