DMR at Ozarkcon

Walter - K5EST

Hello Everyone, a most welcome email arrived this afternoon. Please read below:

...............begin copy...........

Good afternoon Walter,
I’m not sure if you are the right person to take care of this, but I figured that if you
were not you would know who was.

 I have made arrangements for the Branson DMR repeater 444.450+, Color
Code 5 to have the 4SQRP DMR talkgroup 31654 static on Time Slot 1 from
April 3rd until April 9th to facilitate communications among the attendees that
are into DMR. The repeater is located about ½ mile away and will have
excellent handheld coverage inside the Stone Castle resort.

 Could you help get this information widely advertised so people will know it is available.

 Let me know if you have any questions

 73

Jim Parks  NY0J   Branson, MO

NOTE.....Will Osborn - KØWDO & John Lucas- KØJDL, are guest speakers at Ozarkcon
and will be presenting DMR. I am looking forward to the session!

73 everyone........ and Ozarkcon is gonna be fun!

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention