40m nets

Wayne Dillon

Oh yeah, spring is here!  I quit the late net early (does that make sense?) because I could not hear anything, last call on the late net was Randy in NC and he was wayyy down on the usual signal. Maybe better next week.
Early Net:
KD0SZS - Daniel - MO
AC0BQ - Johnny - KS
W0CH - Dave - Seneca
W0XI - Uncle Phil - KS
Late Net:
W4RK - Bill - MO
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC

There was a feint signal in there but I could not pull you out, sorry. Perhaps it'll be better next week. Thanks to all who did make it and especially thanks to all who tried.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH