Re: Extraordinary dining at College of the Ozarks, on break from Ozarkcon

Jim Parks

The Keeter Center dining room at Collage of the Ozarks has a wonderful Sunday brunch in addition to their normal great fine dining. The service is exceptional and the food is fantastic. A lot of it is produced on the College farm where students work. Also their home-made ice cream is the best. As a Branson resident, I can highly recommend both locations for great fine dining.

73

Jim Parks  NY0J

The other excellent fine dining establishment is the dining room at the Chateau on the Lake hotel. Pricy but excellent.