Re: DMR at Ozarkcon

Gary E. Kohtala

The answers to that can be found here:

JT9 is much superior to JT65, especially for lower power stations. Sadly, however, FT8 has all but
replaced JT9 and JT65 on HF. JT9 is significantly better than FT8 but has longer T/R sequences.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY (EM77at)

----

On Monday, March 18, 2019, 1:19:38 PM EDT, Tim Gorman <tgorman2@...> wrote:

Check out jt65. IIRC, you can generate messages of limited length, I
don't remember exactly how long they can be.

tim ab0wr