Re: DMR at Ozarkcon

Gary E. Kohtala

You will also find PSK31 at times on or near 7035 USB dial, just below the WSPR sliver. I have made many excellent contacts there.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail

On Mar 17, 2019, at 18:11, KB9BVN - <kb9bvn@...> wrote:
40m PSK is on 7070

20m PSK is on 14070

Not sure about the rest

On 3/17/2019 5:50 PM, Jim Parks wrote:

Dave, what are the “watering hole” frequencies for PSK. I want to try
that using FLDIGI. I use it for regular RTTY and have pretty well
mastered it so it is time to try something new. BTW, I up to over 3000
FT* contacts so far.

73

Jim Parks  NY0J