Last day for Ozarkcon registration

Walter - K5EST

GM All, yes Ozarkcon is getting close.....very close!

This is the last day to register so you can join us at Branson, Missouri! Using PayPal and our webpage can have you registered.

Great session speakers, first year offering Ozarkcon University, prize drawings Saturday, Wacky Key contest, Homebrew Projects contest, WQ5RP on the air, and Dummy Load QSOs at the hotel.

For an easy Dummy Load Antenna, this is fun and we have been doing the Dummy Load QSO at the hotels since 2007! See WA0ITP's webpage:

The Ocon weekend is busy and fun. See ya there!

73,
Walter Dufrain - K5EST - Coordinator OzarkCon 2019
 An ARRL approved Specialty Operating Convention