Re: Switch and 1/8th Jack Nut driver

Tim N9PUZ

Another source of interesting and unique tools is <https://www.stewmac.com/>. They are a Luthier supplier for the most part but they have some unique and useful tools on their site.

Tim N9PUZ

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 7:26 AM Dave Benson <davek1swl@...> wrote:
Mouser used to sell them- not sure if they still do.

  If there's a choice of sizes, the 6mm tool is the one most of us need. (The 4mm size is intended for the 2.5mm jacks.)

73 -Dave

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 4:51 PM Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:
They're currently out of stock, but I believe a Wiha 30517 is a better deal with a nice handle on it.

Jim, W0EB

On Mar 19, 2019, at 3:00 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

While perusing the Horizon Hobby web page to fuel one of my other hobbies, I ran across the wrench below.  It is being sold as a RC Transmitter switch wrench, buit is also works perfectly for the 1/8" Jacks we have on receivers, keyers, amps, xcvrs,etc..  These are the little round nuts that seem impossible to tighten. The bars on the wrench fit into the slots on the nuts.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/spektrum-radio-switch-bezel-wrench--orange-p-spma1310

<aeggmmcjoccplokf.png>
--
72 WAØITP