Re: Hamcan Problem

Phil Anderson

Hi YAF,

I don't know anything about your kit; but, it occurred to me a couple of weeks ago that running SKYPE on your computer and having a ham buddy who also runs that audio/visual system would go far in helping with debugging. I suspect being able to see your assembly (or any other kit) might speed up the process, given that the other ham has already built that kit. It would be like sitting next to you and both looking at the assembly.

Uncle Phil; just my two cents. My XYL has SKYPE so maybe I ought to try it, hi. 72!

wb2yaf wrote:

I finished my Hamcan but no xmit but do hear key clicks and 10 turn
pot has no effect. Any ideas on how I screwed this up. Tnx.