Re: 40m Net

John KK4ITX

David,

I have a great admiration for these guys........ Try as I might I think that I send garbage but somehow they interpret who I am and where I’m from.  This CW business is all EARS and patience and the NCO deserves at least 75% of the credit for the QNI.

Hats 🎩 Off !

John
KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Mar 21, 2019, at 11:15, David Speltz <dspeltz@...> wrote:

I am amazed you heard me — I heard tones in the background including a K a few times, and once I think a 559.  I was transmitting 5 watts from Portsmouth, NH.  I never got a full call sign.

David KB1PJ

On Mar 20, 2019, at 10:18 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

An interesting night tonight.

In addition to the usual suspects, there were some new check-ins.
QNIs were:

WA9PWP       Paul         WI
AB4QL           Barry        AL
WB5OJJ         Al             TX  (Member 1712)
KB1PJ            David       NH?   (I didn't hear him come back - possibly in FL)
VE4FEB         Fernan     Manitoba (Member 1088)
KK4ITX          John         FL
WB5CTS/M   Steve        AZ (Member 176) - A rare mobile QNI.

Can't wait till next week. Thanks everybody.

73
Bill
KV6Z