From: David Speltz <dspeltz@...>
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Mar 21, 2019 8:15 am
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net

I am amazed you heard me — I heard tones in the background including a K a few times, and once I think a 559.  I was transmitting 5 watts from Portsmouth, NH.  I never got a full call sign.

David KB1PJ

On Mar 20, 2019, at 10:18 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

An interesting night tonight.

In addition to the usual suspects, there were some new check-ins.
QNIs were:

WA9PWP       Paul         WI
AB4QL           Barry        AL
WB5OJJ         Al             TX  (Member 1712)
KB1PJ            David       NH?   (I didn't hear him come back - possibly in FL)
VE4FEB         Fernan     Manitoba (Member 1088)
KK4ITX          John         FL
WB5CTS/M   Steve        AZ (Member 176) - A rare mobile QNI.

Can't wait till next week. Thanks everybody.

73
Bill
KV6Z