Re: Switch and 1/8th Jack Nut driver

Dave Benson

Hi Terry-

Thanks for the reference to that little 'horizonhobby' tool.  How do you use it?  I assume it slips down over a recess in the underside of the tool.   From the looks of it, it still needs some sort of slotted driver to torque the 3.5mm nut down.

Thanks- Dave, K1SWL

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 4:51 PM Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:
They're currently out of stock, but I believe a Wiha 30517 is a better deal with a nice handle on it.

Jim, W0EB

On Mar 19, 2019, at 3:00 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

While perusing the Horizon Hobby web page to fuel one of my other hobbies, I ran across the wrench below.  It is being sold as a RC Transmitter switch wrench, buit is also works perfectly for the 1/8" Jacks we have on receivers, keyers, amps, xcvrs,etc..  These are the little round nuts that seem impossible to tighten. The bars on the wrench fit into the slots on the nuts.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/spektrum-radio-switch-bezel-wrench--orange-p-spma1310

<aeggmmcjoccplokf.png>
--
72 WAØITP