Re: Hamcan Problem

wb2yaf

Thanks for the idea. 72, Lee WB2YAF

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, Phil Anderson <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

Hi YAF,

I don't know anything about your kit; but, it occurred to me a couple of
weeks ago that running SKYPE on your computer and having a ham buddy who
also runs that audio/visual system would go far in helping with
debugging. I suspect being able to see your assembly (or any other kit)
might speed up the process, given that the other ham has already built
that kit. It would be like sitting next to you and both looking at the
assembly.

Uncle Phil; just my two cents. My XYL has SKYPE so maybe I ought to try
it, hi. 72!

wb2yaf wrote:

I finished my Hamcan but no xmit but do hear key clicks and 10 turn
pot has no effect. Any ideas on how I screwed this up. Tnx.