Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Dummy Load Antenna
To: "4 State QRP" <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2019, 12:35 PM

Easy
one!
http://wa0itp.com/dlspecial.html
72,
Chas
- NK8O

On Mar 24, 2019, at 12:31 PM, Johnny
Matlock <jomatlock@...>
wrote:
Gm Charles Terry used to have a link to a dummy
load antenna, but the one I found is Broken?Maybe someone else has a better
link?73Johnny
On Sun, Mar 24,
2019 at 10:54 AM Charles Wells <odu1993@...>
wrote:
I was looking at the Ozarkcon Dummy
Load Special Antenna with an eye toward assembling same.
I'm slightly confused about some details.
My
interpretation is that one end of the zip cord is soldered
together so that the total length of the radiator is 40
ft.  One end is then connected to the BNC ground and the
other to the resistive load.  Is this interpretation
correct?
Thanks for your help.
Chas

--