From: Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...>
To: main <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 5:54 pm
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] HT20/portable progress report.

Ge Don
Sounds like great portable operating to me!!
Congrats.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 7:08 PM W6BOW via Groups.Io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear All,

Just signed with W5IQS (Evan) in TX.
He gave me a 599 which I think was probable because his sigs were 599++ here in SF.
I had to crank down the RF gain.

The point here being that I was operating in full portable configuration.
My HT20 to a very simple "all band mobile vertical" (mounted in a Xmas tree holder) placed on the hood of my Isuzu SUV.

Did I catch "lightening on a bottle "with this QSO and outstanding report?

Stay tuned in.

73,

Don - W6BOW
San Francisco CA usa