Re: 40 m Net

John KK4ITX

Bill,

Weird tonight, I could hear KV and then nada next time maybe the CQ & a 6...... once I was sure it was you I put out my Call and only got a partial reply on my end.  I was receiving you below 7.122, not normal.

Have a great time at Ozarkcon, maybe next year....... it sounds like a fantastic time with a fun bunch.  I’d fit right in with the Dummy Load Group !

73,

John
KK4ITX
ZephyrHills, FL

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Mar 27, 2019, at 22:17, w2sh@... wrote:

Here's how you guys sounded in NJ:

KV6Z            579
WA9PWP     589
K3NLT          Audible but unreadable
KØBXB        549
K4VIG          579
WB5OJJ      549
KK4ITX        Audible & 10 pct. readable.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH