From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> On Behalf Of Martin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:07
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Cricket 80a for sale

I’ve got a Cricket 80a with marking, © 2017 that I bought a couple years. It’s all built up. Transmitter works. Receiver works for about a second after power or key up and then fades. It is probably something simple but for the life of me I can’t find it.

Everything is there except the key arm which I stole to use in another setting. The one with the key jack on it is mounted.

If someone is interested in it make me a modest offer and I’ll likely accept.

Thanks,

Martin

K0BXB