4SQRP graphic available?

Jeremy Utley

Hey All!

I know this will sound kind of strange to ask, but I was wondering if anyone might happen to have an "outline graphic" of the 4SQRP logo as we have on the top-left of the web site. The reason I ask is I'm about to order a new set of QSL cards from N0TT, and I'd like to feature the group's logo on my card.

If anyone's interested, the card is going to be one of his "License Plate" cards - an example is at

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/pdmedic/N0YSN-QSL001.jpg - Mine will be almost identical, except for my call, county in the top left, and instead of the EMS and Masons logo, I want the ARRL diamond on the left and the 4SQRP logo on the right - or at least that's the current plan.

Thanks for any help you can give me guys!

Jeremy, N9PH