Re: 4SQRP graphic available?

David Bixler <qrp@...>

Hi Jeremy:

You can download several graphics from the 4SQRP web site at:
http://www.4sqrp.com/banners/banners.htm

Attached to this email is the graphic that we have on the top-left corner of the web page.

Not sure if these are large enough for your cards.

73, Dave W0CH

On 05/09/2013 10:47 PM, Jeremy Utley wrote:
Hey All!

I know this will sound kind of strange to ask, but I was wondering if
anyone might happen to have an "outline graphic" of the 4SQRP logo as we
have on the top-left of the web site. The reason I ask is I'm about to
order a new set of QSL cards from N0TT, and I'd like to feature the
group's logo on my card.

If anyone's interested, the card is going to be one of his "License
Plate" cards - an example is at

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/pdmedic/N0YSN-QSL001.jpg - Mine
will be almost identical, except for my call, county in the top left,
and instead of the EMS and Masons logo, I want the ARRL diamond on the
left and the 4SQRP logo on the right - or at least that's the current plan.

Thanks for any help you can give me guys!

Jeremy, N9PH