From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:09 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Magic box kit wanted

Hi again Steve,
I forgot to mention that since this has been opened and may be missing one or mor of the less significant parts (all the transistors & IC's appear to be there), I'll accept any reasonable offer for this as I have no idea what they sold for originally.  Don't forget though, shipping to the UK runs around $15 or a little less from Kansas to the UK. I'd ship it customs labeled as an electronic parts kit and as a gift to hopefully keep the UK Customs people from charging you duty and/or VAT.

Jim, W0EB