Ozarkcon

John Lonigro

I want to thank the board members for honoring me with a plaque for my service conducting the Second Sunday Sprint.  Thanks to Diz (W8DIZ), the process of tabulating the monthly scores is pretty much automatic. I manually put those scores in a spreadsheet, to determine the overall winner for the year.  That, plus composing a monthly email to the club with the results, is pretty much all I do.  Oh, and I also try to kickstart the standard time vs daylight saving time controversy about twice a year (hi).

Thanks again and don't forget the contest a week from today.

72.

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator