Re: Ozarkcon

Johnny AC0BQ

Your Very welcome John.
Thanks for your volunteer efforts with the SSS.
Hope to cu all next Sunday!!

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 5:29 PM John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:
I want to thank the board members for honoring me with a plaque for my
service conducting the Second Sunday Sprint.  Thanks to Diz (W8DIZ), the
process of tabulating the monthly scores is pretty much automatic. I
manually put those scores in a spreadsheet, to determine the overall
winner for the year.  That, plus composing a monthly email to the club
with the results, is pretty much all I do.  Oh, and I also try to
kickstart the standard time vs daylight saving time controversy about
twice a year (hi).

Thanks again and don't forget the contest a week from today.

72.

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com