From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...>
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 12:41 AM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Ozarkcon 2019

Thank you everyone for making this year's Ozarkcon the absolute very best. The speakers were so impressed at the attention of the audience and participation of questions.

There are some very wonderful seasoned QRPers that could not attend this year and hopefully next year we will see them as they recover from illness and surgeries.

I am mailing out some 4SQRP kits tomorrow then turning into a couch potato for a day or two   LOL.

The volunteers that make the Ozarkcon event a shining Star are super workers and I am honored to have been a part of the group!

73,
Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
+ 4 State QRP Group #40
+ A member of the Kits 4 Kids Educational Curriculum
sponsored by the 4 State QRP Group