Re: Ozarkcon

Mike Heitmann

All well deserved, gentlemen, thank you all for what you do for the group!

Johnny, someone should have given you an award for holding the group together!

72/73 de Mike, N0SO

On Apr 7, 2019, at 6:17 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Your Very welcome John.
Thanks for your volunteer efforts with the SSS.
Hope to cu all next Sunday!!

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 5:29 PM John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:
I want to thank the board members for honoring me with a plaque for my
service conducting the Second Sunday Sprint.  Thanks to Diz (W8DIZ), the
process of tabulating the monthly scores is pretty much automatic. I
manually put those scores in a spreadsheet, to determine the overall
winner for the year.  That, plus composing a monthly email to the club
with the results, is pretty much all I do.  Oh, and I also try to
kickstart the standard time vs daylight saving time controversy about
twice a year (hi).

Thanks again and don't forget the contest a week from today.

72.

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com