Re: 77th Birthday Present

Thomas Martin

Have you looked at Cura it is a slicer software version 4 is out. I have an Ender3 from Banggood has. 250x250x250 mm bed it only does 3D printing but is a good machine for the money about 180.00 delivered.
Thinginverse has quite a few ham radio related prints available. They have a nive Anderson power pole distribution panel using Ham Radio workbench pcb great for QRP. I made two paddles for friends but used magnets from Harbor freight instead of springs much simpler then the springs for me.
You’ll have a blast with printer I’m 75 and feel like a kid with a new erector set at Christmas using the thing.

Tom
K0amd

On Apr 8, 2019, at 9:48 PM, Jim Sheldon <@W0EB> wrote:

print