From: Dale Holloway <daleholloway@...>
Date: 4/13/19 14:55 (GMT-05:00)
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] it's alive!

In years past when SWL was still alive, I built several of Dave's transceivers. In my opinion, anything designed by Dave Benson is going to be great. I especially like the DSW transceivers and kick myself all the time for selling them a couple of years ago. I'd love to build the Hilltopper 20 but am having a tough time justifying the purchase with a KX2 due to arrive any day now and several other QRP rigs in the shack. This QRP stuff is down-right fun!
--
Dale Holloway, K4EQ
www.k4eq.net