Eagle Parts Library for QRP projects?

Curt

At age 71, decided to attempt learning how to design a PCB for fabrication by the numerous available shops.  Selected Eagle, using the free version at least for starting, managed to draw a schematic and produce a board design for a simple crystal transmitter using parts from the numerous available libraries.  Managed to build one "device" in a personal "library".  When the fabricated board arrived, unfortunately the parts pads weren't as large as I wanted, and the device I had built was larger than would have liked.  The board is likely usable, but nothing would care to share.

So, back to the drawing board.

I think the defaults in the program aren't what an amateur should use, but am not sure what the defaults should be.  For example, default design rules for pad around hole has a minimum of 10 mils and maximum of 20 mils.  What should they be?

I think the parts vendor libraries are voluminous and targeted toward commercially designed PCBs.

With the many  PCBs designed and fabricated for QRP projects, there are libraries already populated with parts appropriately scaled for the parts that we use with QRP projects.   I have looked unsuccessfully for such a library.  I could build my own of course, but not sure of the value reinventing that wheel.

Is there a resource for QRP PCB design rules and library?  Or is every hobbyist rolling their own?

73, Curt KB5JO