Re: Eagle Parts Library for QRP projects?

Mike D

The Sparkfun libraries are a good resource for getting started.

I use Eagle extensively, and generally Mouser has libraries available for most parts they stock.  I usually order most of my components from there anyways, so it's a good resource.

Mike kd5rjz

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:28 AM Curt via Groups.Io <rhulett1=consolidated.net@groups.io> wrote:
Well, as it happens, just now found the SparkFun libraries https://www.sparkfun.com/EAGLE , which look promising.  Not sure how missed these. I am going to wander through those parts to see what the footprints are like.  Also that site seems to have some tutorials that ought to be useful.

Curt KB5JO