K1 For Sale

Dale Holloway, K4EQ

I just bought an Elecraft KX2 (I'm awed!) and have decided to put my beloved K1 (SN 3161) up for sale. It has the noise blanker, automatic antenna tuner, internal battery adapter, and tilt stand. Also included is the K1BKLT LCD back light modification kit, which I never installed. I built this in September 2012 and it is in impeccable condition cosmetically and operationally. $395 plus shipping via PayPal. Go to www.k4eq.net and click on "For Sale" for pictures. Email information is also available on the site.
--
Dale Holloway, K4EQ
www.k4eq.net