ARRL Rocky Mountain Division Conference

AG1P Ron

I have been in contact with the coordinator of the Utah Hamfest who is sponsoring the 2019 ARRL Rocky Mountain Division conference August 8th thru 10th in Ogden Utah. https://rmdc2019.org/  Marvin KA7TPH is asking us if any of our members will be attending the event.  He is also looking for someone to give a QRP presentation as part of the conference.  This would be good way to promote our aspect of the hobby to the QRO community.

If planning to attend or wish to give a presentation, please contact me off list at my call at earthlink dot net.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Corporate Secretary

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster