40m Net

dekle <dekle@...>

Hi everybody,
I'll do my best to hold the 40m net tonight but it would be good if someone else was on standby for NCS.
We are expecting more storms tonight, and after what happened last night I'm going to err on the side of caution.
I was standing in my garage after the storms had apparently cleared when a lightning bolt hit my neighbor's house.
That bright bolt and the crack and the smoke and the sparks were a frightening sight. It took out almost everything electronic in his house. I think my pacemaker skipped a beat and glad my defibrillator didn't go off. I hope to hear you tonight but if it's stormy, I'll see you next week.

Bill
KV6Z