From: "W6BOW via Groups.Io" <DBuckter@...>
Sent: 5/5/2019 1:17:07 PM
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Magnifying head loupe

Dear K8WPE and K8WPE ,

Based on your insights I just ordered a unit.

I gotta admire the ad copy person for her/his ...

"Forget watchmaking, you could write the "A Tale of Two Cities" on a piece of tortellini with this triple magnifier visor. … Now then: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…"

73 and "Manja tutti"!

Don - W6BOW
San Francisco  CA  USA