Re: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 05/08/2019 # cal-notice

Ruth A Mumaw

Yes Brian, nice meeting you. I don't think I heard you on net before, but you may have been. I am only available every other week on Wed. nite. I guess Bill resigned so suddenly that a new NCS has not been appointed. Also they are having strong T-storms and no 80 meter net either tonite. Russ K3NLT in Broadway, VA.

On May 8, 2019 at 9:28 PM KB9BVN - <kb9bvn@gmail.com> wrote:

There were many stations ready to QNI but I don't think anyone heard the
NCS.

I did have a great QSO with Russ K3NLT after everyone left.  K2 to K2 at
5w each.  Central Indiana to NW PA off my attic dipole.

Thanks for hearing me Russ!

de KB9BVN

On 5/8/2019 9:22 PM, wa4dou@juno.com wrote:
NCS not heard, even faintly, here in eastern NC, on 7122 kHz, although several stations in the eastern half of the US were heard clearly. Will look for the 80 meter net in 8-9 mins.

73 Roy WA4DOU

Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
mayserve-magestor.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5cd381096aafb109735cst01vuc