From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Tim McDonough N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 2:06 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Anyone else watch "Young Sheldon" on CBS?

I did not recognize the manufacturer but I did notice that the tripod holding it looked a little "modern".

Tim N9PUZ

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 8:56 AM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
Good morning!
  I watched “Young Sheldon” as usual last night. Was surprised to see Dr. Sturgis introduce Sheldon to shortwave listening, so they could hear the Nobel Prize announcement directly from Sweden! He had an old Capehart SW table radio connected to a mag loop antenna on a tripod! Did anyone recognize the mag loop maker?

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI